Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 8....

The 'tasty bread' is indeed tasty and actually is better without any butter, so even healthier! On the 'needs improvement' end of things, the bread is rather crumbly, so a plate is a necessity and I am not sure how to alleviate this issue. Given that I do not actually intend to sell slices of bread, but would like to share my love of making bread with others, perhaps it will not be that critical at Penny's Pantry.

This evening I made some cranberry whole wheat scones that are both delicious as well as very low in fat and sugar and the flour mostly whole wheat. Since my goal is not to eat everything I make, I will be bringing some scones to work tomorrow to share with my colleagues and solicit their feedback. I am sure that the reviews will be mixed, with some folks rather missing the sweet 'goodies' that have come from my kitchen in the past. Stay tuned for the reviews....

No comments:

Post a Comment