Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 15.....

There will be no photo nor self-appreciation for baking today...this week is full of visiting with a friend or 2, going out to dinner and getting together with my sisters...as well as working of course. So while I had initially envisioned something just a bit like "Julie and Julia" for this blog, I also promised myself that this is all about fun, hence nothing new to report. This week has been spent making something quite edible out of eggs, cheese, vegetables and the second loaf of bread that I made 2 weeks ago, as well as thawing and sharing the rest of the banana bread. As I live alone, even though I bring a lot of the baking to work, I do not want to fill my freezer nor waste anything. So for me, in addition to the social commitments, this week has been all about re-using/re-eating/re-heating...

...stay tuned maybe Sunday or early next week, for at least a post and maybe even something new. I did get a recipe for another pizza with corn meal in the crust and a topping with olives, artichokes etc....sounds like something to make when company is coming! That and a nice bottle of wine would be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment