Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 10....



Interesting how 2 or 3 days can easily go by and yet my 'days' of writing here seem to stand still :) ....I have just tried adding a photo to this blog, copied the pic of the scones, but it looks like a bunch of letters and numbers to me LOL...we'll see what happens when I hit the publish button. YES! when I saved a looked at the blog, there they are!

I made the 'healthy' banana loaves yesterday. They turned out looking beautiful and tasting pretty good too. I will add this photo later. They are nice and moist, and since I used whole grain flour mostly and reduced the sugar to half of the recipe they are definitely healthier. Next time I will figure out how to use less butter, and also intend to add chocolate chips to some of the batter, for those folks who want a bit of decadence with their morning nutrition. I am having a friend over today and will get her feedback on the flavour. I also made the dough for the pizzas and will be experimenting with her on this one too :)....I wonder where the little symbols are on this program, as I'd like to put in happy faces periodically. Perhaps it is just as well that I don't find them.



Well now, I was able to figure out how to both add the photos as well as move them around in the blog...the photo here at the end is of course the banana bread. I have packaged up 3 other pieces to take to my dance class today to share, get feedback and ensure that I do not eat all of my 'goodness' myself!

1 comment: