Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 13...

After gathering a few extra ingredients, I am ready to make both the muffins and wheat berry salad later or tomorrow.

This morning I experimented with making some whole wheat cracker 'bowls' for the delicious but somewhat difficult to transport and sticky to eat trail mix....now as a trail mix, who cares if it's messy and really you just pop some in a bag and off you go. But if I am going to sell it in the Pantry it should be presented nicely as well as taste good and be healthy, right? So this was a good first attempt. I rolled the dough in sesame seeds which are a nice touch. Next time I'll add a bit of honey and increase the liquid so that I can roll them a bit thinner...but they do taste good, as far as a home-made cracker goes....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment