Sunday, March 6, 2011

website and hinges


I believe that it is often said of an entrepreneur or small business person that you need to be a Jack/Jill of all trades...I am grateful for my streak of independence and interest in learning so that I can figure out how most things come apart (and go back together) as well as how to muddle through the 'how-to's' of modern technology. I have now registered a website and will be working to 'get it started' in the next couple of days. With an amazing upcoming weekend event Maple in The County at the end of March, I am mobilizing to be there with business cards and a venue for folks to 'tell me what they want to buy in the Pantry'...It was a fantastic weekend, with a good friend here with her tools to cut apart and modify shelving as well as make suggestions for signage and the cash counter. This week I will have a couple of other friends here to help remove wallpaper border and give decorating advice. This is another area that I 'need a little help from my friends'...I have been told (at times with good reason) that I have no taste. I will heed the sage advice of a small business consultant, to ask for help in the areas where I do not have 'gifts' and interior decorating would be one!!!

..pic is of one end of the 'Pantry' with the renovated bin shelf (stationary bike will be returned to my friend-sorry, there is not room for the fitness part of health lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment