Wednesday, March 9, 2011

wallpaper borders


Thank the heavens for friends for many reasons, but removing wallpaper has got to be one of the most time consuming and frustrating tasks. One of my friends commented after 3 of us had worked for more than 4 hours, that supposedly new wallpaper is easily removed....not so, at least none of us has found a simple solution! If you know of one, do share, as I have at least 2 more rooms in my home that will eventually be treated to borderless walls! In the meantime, I will just endure and be grateful that the colours and patterns could be worse...At any rate, with the help of my friends we got the wallpaper border all taken off in less than 6 hours. Before making the final decision about paint colour (and I am getting advice for sure in this area!) I will get the ceiling light replaced.....just in case the ceiling needs to be painted also. I am getting ready to put the order in for bin replacement parts, making a final cash system decision, buying a wonderful shelf for some of the products that will be stored in smaller containers, starting the course on Quickbooks, talking to other businesses about alliances for Maple in the County (I am listening to the message that people would like to tell me what they would like me to stock in the store and hope to use the community event to gather some of this feedback..:))....I love being up at 3:00 a.m. as it gives me just a wee bit more time, and although I am enjoying every minute of 'the Pantry project' the to-do list is of course endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment