Sunday, January 16, 2011

January jewels

As I continue on this journey of learning and playing with blogging, facebook and now twittering....(yes I have joined the world of twittering and was amazed to learn it can actually improve my writing skills...who would have thought that it could be more than just using grade 5 writing skills and sharing with the world that I am brushing my teeth!...it is an amazing marketing tool and who knows what else? lol :)) So, as I am connecting with some of the food focused twitterers...and there are many, practically limitless, overwhelming really.....hmmm

Yesterday I made a healthy and good, but not delicious (yet, stay tuned!) Moroccan eggplant and garbanzo bean dish. Also had lentils, red sweet pepper, onions, garlic, raisins...tumeric, garam marsala, pinch of hot red peppers.....next time will add a bit of nutmeg and more hot peppers, a bit of salt too. After having some of the left-overs today, I think it could also benefit hugely if I forget about the nutmeg and include cumin and coconut milk....


No comments:

Post a Comment